Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Fri Jul 6 11:40:28 PDT 2007
Vivek Khera <vivek at khera.org> writes:
> On Jun 28, 2007, at 6:17 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:
>

>> - getting the scripted tests to generate some SQL INSERT statements
>> summarizing the way the tests went; that would very much ease
>> collecting data about conformance
>
> I hope you're not gonna accept these raw from random sources on the
> net posting test results...  You'd be better off posting a tabular
> format from which you can parse the data into SQL.

Good point.  Some might consider it an "SQL injection" attack ;-).

I think I'll still work provisionally with SQL for the time being;
that lets us make stronger inferences about data types and such.  And
before letting random sources to post test results, this will need to
get turned into something rather less "security challenging."

I have noted this in the TODO.
--
"Note that if I can get you  to `su and say' something just by asking,
you have a very serious security problem on your system and you should