Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Tue Jul 3 09:39:39 PDT 2007
One of the items on the "to do" list was to consider using PGXS.

That was introduced in PostgreSQL 8.0, so could only be seriously
considered when 7.4 support was to be dropped.

Well, with v2.0, we are planning to drop 7.4, 8.0, 8.1, and 8.2, so
that certainly drops out 7.4 :-).

Seems to me that we ought to consider doing this now.  It looks likely
to simplify the configure script...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/