Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Dec 19 15:12:35 PST 2007
As I understand it, if I'm replicating from one machine to another, I
must have identical slon_tools.conf files on both machines.

If I run all my slonik scripts from the slave is this necessary?  That
is, is it sufficient to have the slon_tools.conf file configured on the
slave alone?

We plan to have eleven databases replicated.  Will I have to have a
separate config file for each, since they are separate databases?

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to configure my next database
for replication.  If I understand it correctly, each database will
define a different cluster.  I don't see how this could be done in a
single config file.  There's only one $MASTERNODE, and in our case we
will have eleven.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin