Trinath Somanchi trinaths at intoto.com
Thu Aug 30 23:24:54 PDT 2007
Hi ,

I SLONY-I there are 2 concurrent version are released . version 1.2.11 =

and 1.1.9 .

What is the difference between these two Versions ?

I just need to maintain a master slave database model in real time =

environment  . Which version is best fit for me  ?

In my production environment , I do create some archive of data  which i =

turn creates tables . I such cases up to what level SLONY-I can be a =

best suable option for me.

Is ther any other replicator for Postgresql available now which best =

fits my environment .

Please help me with your suggestions .

Thanks in advance ,

Best Regards,
-- =

Trinath Somanchi.

*****
This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the i=
ntended recipient(s) =

and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any u=
nauthorized review, =

use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended =
recipient, =

please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies =
of the original message. =

Thank you.
 =

Intoto Inc. =