Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Wed Apr 18 08:08:11 PDT 2007
I just committed a patch to that end to CVS HEAD; the CVS log includes
output from a (successful!) test run of test1 of the 'NewGen" tests.

The patch includes removal of usage of sl_rowid_seq, which is no
longer used.  (Thanks, Bill Moran, for pointing that out.)

I was trying to post the patch to the -patches list; two attempts to
do so seem to have failed.  It might be worth someone taking a peek as
to why email to -patches might be failing, sometimes, as there's
*some* mail going through...
--
"cbbrowne","@","acm.org"
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/advocacy.html