Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Tue Apr 17 06:28:06 PDT 2007
On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 05:49:27PM -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
> And that error message *tends* to indicate that the state of the slon
> process is (somehow, not for any particularly well explicable reason)
> somewhat deranged as it is not aware of connection information for
> node #1.

My guess in this case is that it has something to do with both the
order and speed of the various subscription requests.  (Hmm.  I bet
that's at least one clue on how to reproduce this strange bug.)

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?
		--attr. John Maynard Keynes