Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Mon Apr 16 15:22:34 PDT 2007
Now that 7.3 is really and truly not supported, we can get rid of the
#defined code that would optionally try to use PQgetline() if
PQgetCopyData() wasn't available (as was true before 7.4).

http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-patches/2007-April/000009.html

I'll plan to commit this to CVS HEAD by end of the week, if there are
no objections.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://linuxfinances.info/info/linuxxian.html