gurkan at resolution.com gurkan
Thu Sep 21 12:04:14 PDT 2006
Hi,
I got executing the script;

(creates table on master,slave1,slave2 but
does it matter to have connection to only node1 or all nodes in script,
it did the same thing with connection to only node1 and I tried to connection
all nodes ?
node 1 admin conninfo = 'dbname=development host=192.168.15.90 port=5444
user=enterprisedb';
node 2 admin conninfo = 'dbname=development host=192.168.15.91 port=5444
user=enterprisedb';
node 3 admin conninfo = 'dbname=development host=192.168.15.92 port=5444
user=enterprisedb';
)

(once the table cretaed, I would expect to have replication for all tables and
new-created table;
meaning once I do insertion to new-created table on master, I was expecting to
replicate on slave1 and slave2,
but it did not replicate/insert to slave1 and slave2. I am sure I am missing
something?)

(I believe same things needs to be done for other SQL commands, like inserting
INDEXs,FUNCTIONS, etc.)

thanks for reply/help