Andrew And andcop2006
Thu Sep 21 06:37:30 PDT 2006
 Yes, I am using version 1.1.5, my master and slave are in local network and
they are virtual machines.

 Today I get this logs below. I think that "timeout for event" is time out
in network, is this correct?

../slon_log:2006-09-20 22:08:41 BRT ERROR  remoteListenThread_2: timeout for
event selection
../slon_log:2006-09-20 23:25:22 BRT ERROR  remoteListenThread_2: timeout for
event selection
../slon_log:2006-09-21 00:05:29 BRT ERROR  remoteListenThread_2: timeout for
event selection
../slon_log.20060918:2006-09-17 19:05:50 BRT ERROR  remoteListenThread_2:
timeout for event selection
../slon_log.20060918:2006-09-18 11:01:26 BRT ERROR  remoteListenThread_2:
timeout for event selection
../slon_log_PRINCIPAL_SLAVE:2006-09-20 09:42:22 BRT ERROR
remoteListenThread_1: timeout for event selection
../slon_log_PRINCIPAL_SLAVE:2006-09-21 00:05:29 BRT ERROR
remoteListenThread_1: timeout for event selection
../slon_log_PRINCIPAL_SLAVE:2006-09-21 09:52:40 BRT ERROR