Joshua D. Drake jd
Wed Sep 20 19:02:55 PDT 2006
> If people have had experiences to particularly encourage or discourage
> others, that would be useful.

I can tell you that Command Prompt uses SVN for all of its projects,
including customer projects. We have at least 75 active subversion
repositories that we manage.

A good 30 right now via Trac. We have zero problems.

The only downside that we have with Trac is that it is really designed
for small work groups, not large collaborative development communities.
Thus it does poorly with things like auto-signup, ticket confirmation etc...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake