Joshua D. Drake jd
Tue Sep 19 08:41:40 PDT 2006
Dave Page wrote:
> Err, I think you'll find Marc stopped working at the University a number
> of years ago. I'd be interested to know how you have such knowledge of
> his accounts btw.

Currently Marc divides his time between Hub.Org and PostgreSQL, Inc.,
working around his full-time role as Senior Unix Systems Administrator
for Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia.

That is a direct quote from his own website at pgsql.com. If it is no
longer true, you can't really blame people for thinking it is.

>> In fact, we can do just that.  Part of the deal of becoming a provider
>> is that you agree to certain terms, which we can spell out.
>
> We don't have the luxury of being that selective. It's not like we have
> people clawing at the gates to give us free servers, power and
> bandwidth.

Wanna bet?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake