Dave Page dpage
Tue Sep 19 04:08:04 PDT 2006

Why? Who says we've gotta keep upgrading? If we need any specific new
features in the future then there's a good chance we'd have to scratch
our own itch anyway, regardless of the status of the original project.

> 2.	We need something _right now_, because it's plain that gborg
> isn't a reasonable holding pattern any more.

Gborg is as secure as any of our other sites again. Believe it or not it
really was a freak set of circumstances that led to the outage - and
provisions have and are being put in place to prevent a recurrance.

Regards, Dave.