Brad Nicholson bnichols
Mon Sep 18 08:38:18 PDT 2006
On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 02:01 -0700, Richard Yen wrote:

> Try as I might, I cannot seem to successfully use DROP LISTEN and
> STORE LISTEN to reshape my sl_listen table.  Slonik just happily
> processes everything, but when I go to look inside psql, nothing's
> changed.
>
> I actually dropped the _schemaname schema, and rebuilt slony, and
> still getting the same output from the script.
>
> Would anyone be able to help?

STORE LISTEN and DROP LISTEN are no-ops in 1.1.5 (this will be fixed in
1.2).

You can add modify sl_listen as needed with regular old SQL.  Just make
sure that you hit all the nodes in the cluster (be sure that sl_listen
is consistent across all nodes), and then restart all your slons to pick
up the changes.

Brad.