Andrew Sullivan ajs
Sat Sep 16 09:22:49 PDT 2006
On Sat, Sep 16, 2006 at 11:04:29AM -0400, Manuel V?zquez Acosta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to set up a Active/Pasive configuration for PostgreSQL
> using Slony and Heartbeat.
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has done it before, and give some ideas.

Before you do this, answer the following question: "Can I afford to
permanently lose data that has committed on the origin, and has not
yet propogated?"

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland