Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Wed Sep 13 10:39:32 PDT 2006
"Manuel V?zquez Acosta" <mva.led at gmail.com> writes:
> As far as I know, Slony-I will not replicate schema changes like
> create table. I'm not sure if the same applies to GRANT and REVOKE.

That is not particularly accurate.

Slony-I will not *automatically* propagate changes to schemas; in
order to coordinate that sort of change, you must submit schema
changes via the slonik "EXECUTE SCRIPT" facility.  EXECUTE SCRIPT most
certainly *does* replicate schema changes; that's what it is for.

You could propagate changes like GRANT and REVOKE via "EXECUTE
SCRIPT."
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "ca.afilias.info")
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>