Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Fri Oct 27 10:50:16 PDT 2006
Dan Falconer wrote:
> 	This is related PURELY to the mailing list itself.  I don't reply/post very
> often, but it would be nice to know that, when I do post a new message or a
> reply, that it actually makes it to the list.  I've responded to 3 different
> threads, but my message doesn't seem to appear unless I've CC'ed an important
> member of the list.
>
> 	I'm a member of several mailing lists, even a moderator of one, which I make
> posts to quite frequently, and have not had this issue.  So unless my KMail
> is completely retarded in how it threads messages, or I'm blind, could this
> be looked into?
>
> 	NOTE: Christopher, sorry I singled you out, but your name's all over the
> place, so I figured maybe you could do something to check into my posting
> problem.  I'd like to get on the Slony bandwagon, but... well, it's not
> helpful if my voice can't be heard.  ;)

There is something curious up; your message came to me directly, and I
see it in the archives, and Andrew evidently saw it, but, oddly enough,
I didn't receive a copy from the mailing list.

In a way I'm disinclined to look too deeply as, once we get through the
1.2.1 work, we'll start looking into migrating from gBorg, which will
change things a fair bit such that it's not worth fixing what may be
busted now.