Vivek Khera vivek
Wed Nov 29 12:22:15 PST 2006
On Nov 29, 2006, at 1:52 PM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> A move to CVS, with a
> subsequent other move planned, is ok with me provided we don't build
> dependencies on CVS.

Well, this kinda sprouted out of Chris' comment about using cvstrac
or trac would tie us to CVS and/or SVN.  So the choice of bug
reporting tool somewhat depends on this.

This is bringing back the horrors of deciding how to match the new
kitchen floor to the new cabinets to the new countertops to the
appliances...  Basically you have to pick one thing, stick with it,
and fit everything else around it to match.