Andrew Sullivan ajs
Wed Nov 29 12:16:25 PST 2006
On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 08:00:49PM +0000, Christopher Browne wrote:
> of "tender care."  That suggests that there is a bit of a problem with
> trusting those scripts terribly far.

That also suggests that they should be removed from the distribution,
as I have suggested before.  Or at least, a big fat warning should be
printed at startup saying "We have no clue if these work.  Proceed?"

If nobody's testing the code, don't ship it.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Users never remark, "Wow, this software may be buggy and hard
to use, but at least there is a lot of code underneath."
		--Damien Katz