Brad Nicholson bnichols
Tue Nov 21 13:51:49 PST 2006
I want to add some triggers on a subscriber only, but not on the
origin.  Creating the triggers through an execute script and then doing
a store trigger will leave me with the triggers on the origin as well as
the replicas.

The only way that I can think of to do this is something like this, for
origin=1 and subscriber=2

EXECUTE SCRIPT ( SET ID = 1, FILENAME = '/tmp/triggers.sql', EVENT NODE
= 1,  EXECUTE ONLY ON =2);
which will create the trigger only on my replica then promptly hide it.

The following should un-hide the trigger.
STORE TRIGGER ( TABLE ID = 2, TRIGGER NAME = 'my_trigger');
Question is, will this work?  Store trigger will run across the whole
cluster, will the store trigger command break against the origin which
doesn't have the trigger on it?

Brad.