Julian Scarfe julian
Thu May 18 00:40:59 PDT 2006
Slony 1.1.5, Postgresql 8.1.3

I'm attempting a sequential switchover of 10 sets from one node to another,
and slon shuts down after one successful MOVE SET with a "MOVE SET but no
provider found for set..." message.  Restarting slon (repeatedly) allows the
switchover to proceed, successfully I think.

The behaviour looks very similar to that reported in

http://gborg.postgresql.org/pipermail/slony1-general/2005-August/002742.html

but I couldn't see an outstanding bug relating to this in the buglist.

Is this still a known issue to be fixed in a future version or might it be a
different problem, in which case I'll investigate in more detail?

Thanks

Julian Scarfe