Marc Munro marc
Mon May 15 14:39:48 PDT 2006
Moving the insert to the start of the transaction solved the logtrigger
not firing problem.  I now have a new symptom: on activating the new
partition my insert into the log table is attempted more than once at
the subscriber node, aborting the sync.

Everything at the provider node is fine.

Activation of the partition consists of:
- checking that the old temporary replication set (which was used to
bring the partition in to the main set) is gone, by querying the
subscribers using dblink
- creating a view on the new partition using ddlscript
- creating instead-of views on the new partition using ddlscript

As other state transitions appeared to work correctly, I am baffled by
this behaviour.  Investigations continuing...

__
Marc