Daniel Hanks dhanks
Fri May 12 13:07:58 PDT 2006
On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 13:08 -0600, Daniel Hanks wrote:

> However, once it's gone through the whole schema, it appears to be
> looping and doing the same process of copying the sequences, truncating
> and populating all the tables over and over again.

After digging more carefully through the logs it appears I've got some
funkyness going on with my filesystem in which the OS tells Slony that
the device to which it's replicating is full. When this message is seen,
it appears another copy_set is issued and the process starts all over
again.

Move along folks, nothing to see here :-).

-- Dan