David Fetter david
Thu Mar 30 10:53:03 PST 2006
On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 05:48:31AM -0800, Bojidar Mihajlov wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> Can Slony-I be used for circular replication (A <replicates> B
> <replicates> A) or there is some kind of problem with locking or
> anything else?

You are describing multi-master replication.  Slony-I does not do
multi-master replication.  In Slony-I, you can only write to one
database, the master or "origin node" in Slony-ese.

Regards,
David.
--
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666

Remember to vote!