ML mail mlnospam
Sun Jan 29 11:31:51 PST 2006
Hello,

 I was reading throught the documentation of Slony-I and it is always speaking of replication 1 single database. I have many databases in one PostgreSQL engine for different purposes (especially for websites virtualhost). Is it somehoe possible to tell Slony-I to replicate ALL the databases ?

 Also I was reading in the documentation that for replication to work successfully, every tables needs to have a primary key, is this correct ?

 Many thanks for the help

 Regards