Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Fri Feb 24 14:22:35 PST 2006
Jan submitted an update for log switching (switch periodically between
sl_log_1, sl_log_2, truncating the empty one), I have a patch for the
EXECUTE SCRIPT bug, and Darcy submitted updates for improving
interaction between Slony-I and pg_autovacuum.

That's a pretty good day!

Those are, if I recall properly, the big things between us and 1.2, so
while they're not all *widely* tested, we're making progress :-).

There are some bugs out there to be looked at, mostly a bit cosmetic,
but nonetheless there, and now that we have at least 'drafty' versions
of everything we want added for now, it makes sense to start stomping those.

I'm a bit less "scarily busy" right now, so I'll certainly be looking
into the outstanding bugs next week.

The more that can be stomped, now the less data has to be taken over by
hand to pgFoundry :-).