Vivek Khera vivek
Thu Feb 23 09:16:10 PST 2006
On Feb 23, 2006, at 10:49 AM, Chris Browne wrote:

> There may be other things I'm not thinking of; that's why this is a
> Request For Comments :-).

Well, is moving to svn such a critical thing?  It seems that unless
we're doing many branches and many vendor drops and such, cvs is
sufficient for now.

The mailing lists could move at any time.  It would probably be a
good opportunity to get rid of the cruft on the list by having
everyone re-subscribe.  No matter how good a mailing list manager is,
there are always dead addresses that accumulate after a while...  If
we could arrange it that every existing member got an invitation to
just click a link that would be ideal.

Moving over the history of the bug tracker DB is important.  We don't
want to lose any institutional memory.  /me wonders if it could be
scripted with WWW::Mechanize....