cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info cbbrowne
Fri Feb 10 12:04:20 PST 2006
> Hi im from brazil, im try to install slony on my freebsd + postgresql
> 8.0.3..
>
> I have an error when i create the first node
>
> <stdin>:30: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select
> "_pontonet".tableAddKey('public.history');  - ERROR:  Slony-I: table
> "public"."history" not found
> -su-2.05b$

Hmm.  This would normally occur if you didn't have the table
public.history defined in that database.

The tables you are describing are the ones used by the pgbench
benchmarking tool.  Is it possible that you didn't run pgbench with the
"-i" option that is used to initialize the database with the schema that
pgbench uses?