Largo Stemper samurai58
Fri Dec 15 07:29:11 PST 2006
Hello Everybody

That´s me again asking about how is SLONY with functions.

I tested it with functions and there is a special one (the last I create) that can only be found only on the master.
If I execute it the result will be transferred to the slave !

I wanna know :
- Why is this functions not replicated by slony to the slave ?
Because I will need it  on it if I face a  FAILOVER. Here is the output and the function has the name largo2 , like this largo2(integer,integer)

-------------- On Master: --------------

mydatabase2=> \df largo2
                    List of functions
 Schema |  Name  | Result data type | Argument data types
 public | largo2 | numeric          | integer, integer

mydatabase2-# \df largo2
                   List of functions
 Schema | Name | Result data type | Argument data types
(0 rows)

 Thanks in advance