Brinon Philippe p.brinon
Thu Dec 7 02:10:43 PST 2006
Hi Victoria and others,

Me too, I would like to try the log shipping option.

However, after reading the documentation, I don't understand precisely
how to install the log shipping.

Maybe, it is because of my poor english?

I would be very pleased if someone could give me the reference of a sort
of "white paper" about "how to implement the SLONY log shipping".

Best regards,

Philippe

Le contenu de cet e-mail et de ses pi?ces jointes est destin? ? l'usage exclusif du
(des) destinataire(s) express?ment d?sign?(s) comme tel(s). En cas de r?ception de cet
 e-mail par erreur, le signaler ? son exp?diteur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.
v?rifier l'absence de corruption ? sa r?ception. The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for
the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
anyone or make copies. eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious
content.