David Fetter david
Fri Dec 1 08:40:06 PST 2006
On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 09:16:49AM -0700, Dave Price wrote:
> I am no expert, but how about cascading so that you get get your
> desired number of leaf nodes without too much load on the writable
> master?

Pardon me for posting this private email to the list, but the problem,
as I understand it, is the sheer number of slons which have to be
running no matter how you structure the tree.

Cheers,

--
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666

Remember to vote!