Aaron Randall aaron.randall
Wed Apr 19 02:02:06 PDT 2006
Thanks for the helpful replies everyone.

I attempted to use the "select _my_replication.uninstallnode();" and
this is what I saw...

    ipt=# select _my_replication.uninstallnode();
    ERROR:  Slony-I: Table with id 1 not found
    CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT
    "_my_replication".alterTableRestore( $1 )"
    PL/pgSQL function "uninstallnode" line 14 at perform

So I had a look in "_my_replication.sl_table ;"...

    ipt=# SELECT * from _my_replication.sl_table ;

and table with ID 1 was atypes.  To check that the table did exists, I
did a simple select...

    ipt=# SELECT * from atypes ;
     atype  |        tag         | description | mydata |
    dateadded.........

I'm confused! :D

Many thanks,

Aaron