Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Tue Apr 4 15:32:13 PDT 2006
Jan Wieck <JanWieck at Yahoo.com> writes:
> There is an (undocumented?) slonik command
>
>    REPAIR CONFIG
>
> Which should take care of this problem.
>
> Why is it undocumented? Chris?

It evidently got missed because Darcy added it at about the same time
I wrote up slonik_ref.sgml, the "SGML-ized" version of the docs.

I have drawn that out of CVS, and put in a version in the Slonik
reference in CVS HEAD.  It'll be in 1.2, and presumably will get
published in some of the usual places perhaps even sooner...
--
output = reverse("ofni.sailifa.ac" "@" "enworbbc")
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>