Victoria Parsons victoria.parsons
Mon Sep 12 16:50:54 PDT 2005

When subscribing a node 2 to a set already set up on node 1, does it
make a difference if you use

Wait for event (origin = all, confirmed = all, wait on = 1);
OR
Wait for event (origin = all, confirmed = all, wait on = 2);

The admin guide says to use the id of the node where the sl_confirm
table should be checked, but I'm not sure which node that is.

Will the subscribe "confirm" on both nodes when its done, or should I be
specifically checking on the first (master) node, or the second (slave)
node?

Thanks,
Vicki Parsons

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorized signatory.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and potentially
harmful content by StreamShield Protector.