Jan Wieck JanWieck
Sun Oct 9 18:57:26 PDT 2005
Folks, I have adjusted the REL_1_1_STABLE branch to version 1.1.2 and
fixed several of the open issues:

     Malformed query due to empty set

     Execute script now restores ALL triggers, not just for one set

     UPDATE FUNCTIONS recognizes 1.0.6

     Reconnecting to provider after network failure

I have not looked into the dropped columns issue or the timezone
problems. Are these essential for 1.1.2?

The failover problems need to be addressed in 1.2.

Devrim, are the spec files in good shape to roll the 1.1.2 tarball? I
would like to have a tarball created by Monday, latest Tuesday and aim
for a release on Wednesday. Comments please.

Jan