Andrew Sullivan ajs
Wed Nov 30 18:12:53 PST 2005
On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 12:54:40PM -0500, Christopher Browne wrote:
> In view of the forthcoming 8.1.1 release on December 6th, it would
> seem a good idea to see about getting the 1.1.3^H5 release of Slony-I
> ready on or pretty near that date.  There have been some rumblings on

Uh, that's nest Tuesday, and I don't see a tag applied to anything
that's going to qualify as a release candidate.  Given the extent of
the changes, which are (IMNVHO) mighty big for a minor release, I can
see no way this'll be tested and approved inside a week: we don't
have a frozen target to shoot at for testing.  So, step one is to
announce the freeze date.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
		--Dennis Ritchie