Thomas Go TGo
Fri May 13 08:11:45 PDT 2005
I have a master postgres server on 8.0.1.   We are trying to setup a
failover protection scenario.  I was able to failover to one of the
slave node fine and it start to replicate.  I rebuild the database on
the master server and tried to add it to the cluster, I'm getting the
following message.

<stdin>:4: Error: ev_origin for store_node cannot be the new node
<stdin>:4: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select "_dns".getLocalNodeId('_dns'); -
ERROR:  schema "_dns" does not exist
<stdin>:4: database specified in <stdin>:1 reports no_id -1

I think recreated the cluster on the master server and it didn't
complain about schema _dns not being there.  I tried to subscribe to the
cluster and getting this message.

<stdin>:11: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select "_dns".moveSet(1, 1);  - ERROR:
Slony-I: set 1 is not subscribed by node 1

What am I doing wrong?

Thomas Go
Register.com, Inc.
Systems Engineering
Tel: 1.212.798.9157

This e-mail message, and any attachments thereto, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and permanently
delete all copies of the original message.