Jan Wieck JanWieck
Wed May 11 13:27:29 PDT 2005
On 5/10/2005 6:21 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:

> Scott Marlowe wrote:
>
>>UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
>>
>>The third line here is what's killing it.  The update.
>>
>>ALTER TABLE BUSINESSREQUESTSUMMARY ADD AVERAGERESPONSETIME_
>>NUMERIC(8,0);
>> ALTER TABLE BUSINESSREQUESTSUMMARY ADD LOWESTRESPONSETIME_
>>NUMERIC(8,0);
>> ALTER TABLE BUSINESSREQUESTSUMMARY ADD HIGHESTRESPONSETIME_
>>NUMERIC(8,0);
>> UPDATE BUSINESSREQUESTSUMMARY SET
>>AVERAGERESPONSETIME_=AVERAGERESPONSETIME,
>>LOWESTRESPONSETIME_=LOWESTRESPONSETIME,
>>HIGHESTRESPONSETIME_=HIGHESTRESPONSETIME;
>>
>>Does that help?
>>

> Not really.  The problem is presumably specifically related to your
> schema, and likely to some mismatch between what is on the origin versus
> the subscribers.

There was another error report lately in connection with FK constraints.
It seems that the way Slony-I "hides" the triggers on the subscribers
causes the deferred trigger queue handler to freak out because it cannot
find the pg_trigger rows it expects to find.

Are there any triggers or foreign keys defined on that table?

Jan