Dave Page dpage
Wed Jul 27 08:15:22 PDT 2005

I'll apply this in a couple of days if there are no objections.

> It also contains a bundle of changes to correct a previous
> error in some
> win32 code that was committed with invalid line endings (don't ask me
> how that happened - Dave, perhaps you need to verify how your
> cvs client
> is set up? I recall this happening once on the pginstaller project as
> well, sometime in the beginning?). I'm not sure if that'll actually be
> fixed through this patch (when I apply it to my linux box,
> patch happily
> ignores the changes), but it needs to be fixed in the repo somehow. If
> nothing else, the patch shows where the problem is :-)
> (slon builds fine even with the bad line endings in there,
> but it screws
> up line numbering in gcc - different line numbers in error
> messages than
> in the actual file...)

Odd - last time it was because I had reinstalled my laptop, and WinCVS
had the wrong type of line endings selected. Nothing has changed in a
long time since (though I now use TortoiseCVS) so I don't know how that
happened.

I'll keep an eye on it...

/D