Scott Marlowe smarlowe
Thu Jul 21 17:04:34 PDT 2005
On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 05:05, Andy wrote:
> I know that with Slony I is not possible to make a multi master
> replication.
>
> Probably some of you have more experience with Postgre Replication and
> I really need to make a multi master replication. I heard that slony
> II will be able to do this... but I don't know iof there is any
> release date or somthing more specific about it.
>
> Or... other replication solution?

Well, there's always some kludgy answer to such problems.  But, are you
sure you really need true multi-master replication?  Mayhaps you could
describe what it is you are trying to do first, then allow the group to
help you come up with an answer.  There may be an inobvious fix no one
will think of until they know what objectives you're trying to reach.