Darcy Buskermolen darcy
Thu Jul 14 21:47:11 PDT 2005
On Thursday 14 July 2005 12:46, Dave Page wrote:
>  <<win32_pthread.diff>> The attached patch allows configure to find the
> appropriate pthread library on Win32. If there are no objections, I will
> apply it along with a rebuilt configure script some time tomorrow.
>
> Regards, Dave.

I have a set of patches to make to the same file which choose the correct
pthread for FreeBSD (-lpthread for 5.0 and greater, -pthread for 4.x and
below).  so we might as well wait on submitting a new configure untill both
of these patches are intree, other than that I have no objections to your
patch.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.