单诚 sc
Tue Jul 12 03:31:10 PDT 2005
Sorry, everyone!
  I have received a copy of the question I have delivered a moment before. And I found the content becomes a mess. Sorry!
  In fact, I just add some rows to the "Replicating Your First Database" chapt of the "Slony-I Administration" documentation. Here is it!

  In 1.2. Preparing the databases, after
    pgbench -i -s 1 -U $PGBENCHUSER -h $MASTERHOST $MASTERDBNAME
  add
    $            psql -U $REPLICATIONUSER -h $MASTERHOST $MASTERDBNAME
    pgbench=#    CREATE TABLE object(name varchar, PRIMARY KEY(oid)); INSERT INTO object VALUES('aaa');
    pgbench=#    \q

  In 1.3 Configuring the Database for Replication, after
    set add table (set id=1, origin=1, id=4, fully qualified name = 'public.history', comment='history table', key = serial);
  add
    set add table (set id=1, origin=1, id=5, fully qualified name = 'public.object', comment='table with oid');

  And to see the result, i just use:
     $          psql -U $REPLICATIONUSER -h $MASTERHOST $MASTERDBNAME
     pgbench#   SELECT oid, * FROM object;
     pgbench#   \q
  and
     $               psql -U $REPLICATIONUSER -h $SLAVEHOST $SLAVEDBNAME
     pgbenchslave#   SELECT oid, * FROM object;
     pgbenchslave#   \q