Dave Page dpage
Tue Jul 5 09:33:05 PDT 2005

That depends if Andreas can come up with a nice way to do so :-). With
potentially multiple nodes running on a single box, we'd need some
sensible way to record which services are running on the local machine.
They will need to tie into PostgreSQL instances which may or may not be
on the same machine, and may or may not be a registered server for any
given user.

I'm having a hard job figuring out a nice way to do that.

At the very least though, we will have the services control panel applet
- Windows users will be far more familiar with that than using sl_ctl on
the command line.

Regards, Dave.