David Fetter david
Tue Jan 25 20:05:04 PST 2005
On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 05:38:57PM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
> Julian Scarfe wrote:
> <snip>
> >What's the long-term plan? Is Lamar going to incorporate slony into another
> >subpackage of the main postgresql RPM?  Or will it always be a standalone?
>
> That's an interesting thought.  Has anyone asked him?
>
> CC-ing him on this, in case he's interested.  :)
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

Folks,

It's been awhile, and I'm in a situation where I need to have some
FC3-standardized RPMs for Slony.

Here's my ~postgres/.rpmmacros:

%_topdir        /usr/src/redhat
%_tmppath       %{_topdir}/tmp
%_builddir      %{_tmppath}
%_debug_package %{nil}

Instructions above result in:

~/slony1-1.0.5 make rpm
rm -rf
mkdir
mkdir: too few arguments
Try `mkdir --help' for more information.
make: *** [distdir] Error 1

Haaaalllp!!

Cheers,
David Fetter david at fetter.org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100    mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Ayn Rand could not tell the difference between being stern and
uncompromising and being an obnoxious twerp.