Darcy Buskermolen darcy
Tue Jan 18 21:53:48 PST 2005
On January 18, 2005 01:35 pm, yves.trudeau at revolutionlinux.com wrote:
> Title: slonik crashes when configuring cluster
> Bug Type: Software bug
> Severity: Critical
> Software Version: Other
> Environment: Mandrake 10.1
> postgresql-server-7.4.3-2mdk
> kernel 2.6.8
> Created By: yves.trudeau at revolutionlinux.com
> When running a script to setup the cluster I received the error:

The error is self evedent when you look at the log:

"Jan 18 16:29:35 millePG postgres[32689]: [4-1] ERROR:  permission denied for
language c"

The user you are connecting as (slony) is not a database superuser, and cannot
install c language functions.
Please check to make sure that the slony user exists on both nodes and is a
superuser on both nodes.

--
Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.