David Parker dparker
Fri Jan 14 21:16:23 PST 2005
Ah, you know, I wasn't even thinking of just having separate slony
namespaces! My current implementation is using the same namespace
everywhere, but these new requirements are bumping it up a level of
complexity, and that naming assumption was still hanging around in my
rapidly-aging brain....

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try.

- DAP