David Darville ml
Mon Jan 3 15:48:52 PST 2005
I'm testing a 3 node Slony-I cluster, and it replicates without problems,
until I try to do a switchover as described in slony-I-failover.txt, by
using the following slonik commands:

lock set (id = 1, origin = 2);
wait for event (origin = 2, confirmed = 1);
move set (id = 1, old origin = 2, new origin = 1);
wait for event (origin = 2, confirmed = 1);

Which changes the status of node 2 to provider and node 1 to subscriber, and
the changes made on node 2 replicates to node 1. But node 3 is completely
lost - the changes on node 2 is not replicated to node 3 and when I look in
sl_subscribe I can see that it is unaffected by the move set command, as in
it is still subscribes with node 1 as provider.

I am using Slony-I 1.0.5 and PostgreSQL 7.4.6.

Can someone please help me find out what is happening.

--
David Darville