John Sidney-Woollett johnsw
Wed Feb 9 17:10:41 PST 2005
Thanks Vivek.

I saw your post before and did try your suggestion.

Going through the list file was a nightmare since the replication stuff
is littered all over the place, and its not always obvious (to me) what
are slony versus non slony objects. We have lots of replicated tables
and sequences and the listing file is quite long.

Much simpler to do a full load, and then somehow uninstall the
replcation schema and triggers. Just two or three discrete operations -
less for me to screw up!

Just gotta figure out how to do it.

John Sidney-Woollett