Jan Wieck JanWieck
Sat Dec 17 16:53:39 PST 2005
On 12/17/2005 5:29 AM, Hiroshi Saito wrote:

> Dear Jan san. and all.
>
> I am sorry late...
>
> I was in the return by the reason the my machine for crashed.:-(
> handa-san is dealing with PostgreSQL translation as a volunteer in the
> user meeting of Japan, us, for several years or more. And all Japanese
> users are satisfied. However, the work has required huge time.
> I think praise is important as a community. Furthermore, I think believed
> this Slony-I project is a community.:-)

Slony-I is indeed a community project and it was supposed to and planned
as one from the get go. Furthermore, the software is released under the
BSD license. If anybody has a problem with extending the means of that
license to the project documentation that is included in the official
distribution, they joined the wrong team.

The JPUG is very welcome to translate the Slony-I documentation into
Japanese.

Jan