Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Wed Dec 14 20:30:40 PST 2005
Ing. Jhon Carrillo // Caracas, Venezuela wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any slony path to postgresql 8.1.1 on linux?
>
>i have a following error:
>
>slony1_funcs.c:1081: error: too many arguments to function `Async_Unlisten'
>

> any idea?

This is a well-understood issue to be resolved in Slony-I 1.1.5, as
documented at <http://slony.info/>

We released a tarball for 1.1.5 RC2 yesterday, which is compatible with
PostgreSQL 8.1.  That is a Release Candidate, and not the final release,
so you doubtless will wish to wait until the final release before trying
to use it for any sort of "production" purpose.