cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info cbbrowne
Sat Dec 10 16:32:53 PST 2005
> ??hel kenal p??eval, R, 2005-12-09 kell 17:41, kirjutas Christopher
> Browne:
>> We have been holding off on the "next release," pending the release of
>> PostgreSQL 8.1.1.  It has been tagged, so should be becoming
>> available, along with (tagged today) 8.0.5, 7.4.10, and 7.3.12.
>
> Will the polling (pg_listener use reduction) patch be in there ?
>
> I guess the best way to get it widely tested would be to include it, but
> to require some special key to slon to enable it.

No, that just made it into HEAD in the latter part of the week.  I'm not
certain that anyone other than I have run it yet, and that's just way too
preliminary to try to force into the release.

There is a much better argument to make that once the 1.1.5 release is
done, we should see what needs to be done to get a 1.2.0 release going.
There is a LOT of stuff in HEAD that has been sitting there since the
summer.  Getting that released would be a better answer, I think.